Buy Your Grad Night Ticket Now
- $185 ticket only (Goes to $200 after Lunch on Friday April 5th!)
- $220 for ticket + paintball (Goes to $240 after Friday, April 5th!)
- $35 to add paintball to previously purchased ticket (goes to $40)
Completed packet, permission forms and payment must be on file to attend Grad Night 2013.
Please be sure to turn in all permission slips and registration forms to the school office or mail them in.
You can also send or turn in your completed registration forms and payments to the school office:
San Juan Hills High School/ Grad Night - 29211 Vista Montana, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675.
(If you pay with check, please make checks payable to SJHHS Grad Night/Stallion Booster Club Inc.)
DON’T WAIT - TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
Grad Night Packet 2013
Currently Grad Night is scheduled for June 12, 2013. The packet has the date June 19th which has changed since the district calendar changed. Whatever date SJHHS graduates, Grad Night will be the following evening.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS...
- When is Grad Night? Wednesday June 12th– The night after graduation.
- Why isn’t it the night of graduation? Graduation runs late in the evening and it’s held in Irvine at the Bren Center. Grads would have to race back to SJHHS immediately afterward if held that night. After a long day for the grads and lots of relatives in town, we’ve traditionally held it the following night. (with very high student approval!)
- How much are tickets? The ticket prices escalate throughout the year. There are a limited number of tickets available.
- Can I buy my ticket the night of the event? Only if we have tickets available and a parent accompanies you to complete all the required paperwork.
- I didn’t buy paintball when I purchased my ticket, can I add it? Yes, at the current applicable rate.
- Can I leave my car at school? No, all students must be dropped off. They’ll be getting back very early (between 5:30 and 6am) after an all night, fun filled evening and we want each of them to get safely home!
- What happens if I don’t get all the required paperwork back? Unfortunately, we won’t be able to allow you to proceed through check in. No exceptions. If a parent can come in and sign prior to buses loading, we may be able to accommodate you ~ only if space is still available.
- Why can’t I bring my cell phone?For security and safety reasons cell phones will not be allowed. Graduates cannot be allowed to call or text friends from the venue which could motivate them to try and “crash” the event. Besides, anyone you’d want to talk or text to will be there!
Who and What is Grad Night?
WHO AND WHAT IS GRAD NIGHT?
Grad Night is a overnight celebration only offered to successfully graduated seniors. Students check in at school, enjoy a pre-dance at the gym and then board luxury coaches to go to the Hollywood Sports Park, which is open only to us. There they’ll celebrate with other graduates while enjoying a spectrum of things to do, watch, eat and enjoy. All in a secure, safe environment. The grad night committee is an all-volunteer non-profit organization made up of parents of all age high school students.
What Can the Graduates Bring to Grad Night?
Since the venue is all inclusive and provides all activities, food and beverages, no money is needed. Please DO NOT bring purses, backpacks, money, cell phones or electronic devices such as IPods, cubes, Blackberry devices, cameras, video recorders, games, etc. Graduates should wear or bring a light jacket or sweatshirt.
Students participating in paint ball may want to bring a change of clothes if they don’t elect to wear the disposable protection suit we provide. We will offer a bag check area where prizes, coats and such can be stored and accessed throughout the evening.
What About my Child With Disabilities or Special Needs?
We want all seniors to join in the celebration and fun, so please contact us, and we will see what we can do to accommodate them too. We will soon add a Medical Form on our website. There will be a licensed EMT present throughout Grad Night.