Mrs. Falcon is available 5 days a week to assist students with any social/emotional issues if they are impeding academic achievement. Discussions between the counselor and students are confidential. Free free to contact Mrs. Falcon if you feel your son/daughter needs counseling.
- Academic Difficulties and Interventions
- Short Term/Crisis Counseling
- Stallion Certificate Program
- Community Resource Referrals
- Conflict Mediation
- Student Study Team (SST) Meeting Coordinator
- Home Hospital Instruction Coordinator
- Section 504 Coordinator
- CA Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS) Coordinator
STALLION CERTIFICATE WINNERS
Study Skills Resources
Additional Resources for Students
Call 1-866-NEW-LUNG (1-866-639-5864)
Community Service Resources
Please see the attached comprehensive list of community resources covering many areas of need including, but not limited to; CUSD resources, hotlines, shelters, counseling centers, basic needs, and substance abuse assistance.